Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Super Moderator
50,230 Posts
Beautiful looking car (always did like Lambos),but are we to assume that as he bought the car instaed of a house that he lives in of his car?

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I assume he lives with his Mum? [:p]

A Jota is a special edition with 600BHP, not road legal but some were scammed through and detuned to 'SV' spec to get their paperwork, then maxed up again.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
So he goes out in his new supercar! Picks up a bird ......

......and takes her back to his mum n dad's house? [:|]

Cool b_stard! [:D]

P.S. Look who couldn't afford a Murcielago! [:p]

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
So he goes out in his new supercar! Picks up a bird ......

......and takes her back to his mum n dad's house? [:|]

Cool b_stard! [:D]

P.S. Look who couldn't afford a Murcielago! [:p]
I expect he takes them to "their" place with a car like that,so dosent need his own place.

I mean,have you ever seen an ugly man in a nice car with an ugly women.?

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
Lovely car. I've also got one in that colour, had it about 7 years now. I enjoy looking at its lines and give it a clean everynow and then. It takes centre piece with all my other dream cars. Servicing and maintaince isnt that bad really, infact its nominal. But then again, it is a 1.18 scale [;)]

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
I'm saving for a flat at the moment but I own a MK2 GTI 16v which is better than any Lambo. I got 30.4mpg coming to work so nurrr!

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
I'm seriously considering getting a used 911 and keeping it 3-6 months.  How much do you guys reckon one would depreciate in that time?

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Get an older one and it wont. Depends how much you were going to spend and the age of it really. They hold pretty well after a few years.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts