Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Brand new from local VW dealer for me [:)]

Looked around at second hand ones, but honestly, couldnt find one more than about 1500k cheaper anyway - so decided to pay the extra and get a brand new one in my choice of colour/trim etc.

You dont see many 3 door anthracite grey ones anyway....

·
Registered
145 Posts
Quote: posted by 25thAE thompson on 27/05/2004 16:54:47

drove my anni out the show room with 2 miles on the clock, how special did i feel that they had to move cars out the way and open the big glass doors.

same here. mine had 4 miles on the clock, they left it in the showroom for 10 days with my registration plate on it, until i picked it up.[:D]

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
interesting...i bought both of mine used from main dealers...and will continue to do so i think.

don't like the idea of private sales. i wouldn't be able to give a car a good going over to check it before buying

·
Registered
9 Posts
got mine from vw dealer, 2 months old 7000miles on the clock, ex-fleet car but saved myself ?3500 on a brand new one. Steal of the century!! And i love it, will never drive anything else. VW till i die

·
Registered
554 Posts
[:D]Ex demo from main dealers, 10 weeks old and 2,000 miles, saved just over ?3k off list after much haggling and no trade in, will always keep my eye out for ex-demo in future. Dealer also threw in dog guard, boot tray and full tank of fuel - No regrets[8D]

1 - 20 of 33 Posts