Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So whats everyones favourite drink...you know the one where you've been thinking about it all day and when you get home from work its the first thing you do...

mine has to be a nice whiskey on the rocks. I havent had the priveledge of drinking super nice whiskey but i wish i knew where i could get it from. Anyone out there recommend me a nice bottle?!

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Shuiming, how did i know it was gonna be you who was gonna reply first!!

Beers is my forte...jus been to HK for 3 weeks so im very partial to some Blue Girl and San Miguel. Thats all they drink out there. Oh and some Hooegarden (spl) to be fair. My fav beer has to be Michelob...the smoothness is just outta this world and cant be compared...

Im also a bit of a red wine fan...get yourself a bottle of Faustino V Riocha...outta this world...

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Fosters.

You can simply drink more of this than anything else, without rendering yourself unconscious, which is nice.

Spirits, nah, supposed to be an aquired taste that comes with age, I'm old and havn't aquired it, rather have a few beers anyday.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ah yes i was waiting for the Fosters tipple...

Its the beer of choice for me purely because you can drink a crate without even feelin "funny"

If i were drinking for the taste...probably not...

Anyone a Vodka conniseuer (spl)

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
Tsingtao and roast duck [:p], that extra strong imported Czech Bud that Waitrose has once in a while (put in the freezer until nearly frozen - like a beer flavour ice lolly!), Mackesons stout, er, what else, not a wine fan really... Hang on where's my little s election...

Posted Image

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
mine has to be a nice whiskey on the rocks. I havent had the priveledge of drinking super nice whiskey but i wish i knew where i could get it from. Anyone out there recommend me a nice bottle?!
Do you mean Irish "whiskey" or Scotch "whisky"?

There are loads (hundreds) of good Scotch whiskies. Try something like The Glenlivet for starters. If you want something more peaty try Laphroaig (lafroig) from Islay.

I prefer them not over ice though.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Milk. Drink 2-3 pints a day.

Lager when I'm out with the rugby boys but never drink it because I enjoy it. If on a big one - after 6 or 7 pints I'll move onto either Vodka Redbull or Vodka lemonade and lime (if I want to sleep within 12hrs) as going to the loo after every drink gets tiresome.

I don't drink wine and liquors are like torture. Sorry, not much of a drinker.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I like wine, white and rose in summer, red in winter.

At the minute I'm really into Pinot Grigio. HAd some Pinot Grigio blush last weekend, me and my friend had four and a half bottles between us!

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
JD and coke on ice is as good as it gets.

Knocked anything with red bull on the head as its seriously bad for you!

Not a huge lager drinker anymore. Prefer smooth bitter or guinness. Goes down much better and less gassy!

And the occasional properly prepared mojito in the summer hits the spot

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
Absolutely addicted to WKD Blue, love the stuff

i could drink it anytime, anywhere
Is it true it makes your wee glow blue after a session [:p][;)]

I just look at what it does to your mouth. Imagine what its doing to your insides!!

·
Registered
906 Posts
Mine is a nice bottle of magners espically when it is very hot outside.

Spirits vodka or drambuie. Went to a wedding and two of us drunk the place dry by drinking drambuie over ice! Not good the next morning on the train back!

Also started drinking kronenberg blanc, it makes a change to lager that i used to drink

Tam

·
Registered
170 Posts
Loving Mojitos lately - so refreshing and tasty! Also partial to the odd Magners here and there or a Desperados if/when I can find a bar that sells it!

1 - 20 of 73 Posts