Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
The Argo Xmas advert - talk about trying to tell your kids that Dad goes to Argos for the presents!

We all know thats tosh and that Father Xmas makes em!

Winds me up rotten, to the point where Im refussing to spend money in Argos this xmas!

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
In general I cant stand adverts for tampax and other similar womens products... cant see why we should endure those..

The one thats really getting me at the moment is the L'Oreal anti-aging cream for men..!

·
Registered
246 Posts
The Frosties adverts absolutely bug the hell out of me & I thought I had a sanctuary at work but now they're on the bloody radio as well.

Those Tom Tom adverts do my head in too "Doug Doug, is it left here? Doug Doug, if I take a right can I avoid the traffic?"

Oh, and anything advertising a James Blunt tune.

I don't know whether it's just me but there seem to be a lot more annoying adverts floating about than there used to be.

·
Registered
414 Posts
The Orange ones about togetherness with the stupid white littel toy thing and the ridiculously annoying music! I have to change channel whenever that comes on.

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
In order of hate......

1, Frosties

2, Santa Baby bodypopping gimp Debenhams ad (except the bit where the honey flashes her stocking tops[:p])

3, That / those Orange ads.

4, That M&S 'get the party started" ad.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Esure ads. that bloke needs to be taken from his bed at night and set on fire.

I also agree that there are far too many 'womens hygene' products being advertised, and they all bug the hell outta me.

and while im on the subject, there is a Cilit bang advert where he sprays the magical liquid on a shower door (who btw lets their shower door get that mucky ?!) - he squirts in the middle of the door, but starts wiping from the far side, and the cloth cleans the soap slime off without a hitch, even before its hit the blob of Cilit bang.... HMMMMM!!

·
Registered
811 Posts
"Its all gone, its all gone!!"

"whats all gone?"

*picture of the stupid air freshner pops under the door*

I mean WTF .. why does the kids have the resources to draw in the toilet with him, and... well its just not right... I HATE that advert!

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
I find it mildly irritating how they always seem to show grot cleaning products around the time I sit down to have some tea (6-7pm ish)

oh and that Safestyle double glazing ad (I say ya buy one get one free, ya buy one.... bifff!)

·
Registered
954 Posts
Them bloody fones4u adverts with that pleb in a beach buggy goin YEAH, YEAH.........twat!!!!

OH and them M&S adverts, you know the ones, THIS ISNT JUST FOOD ITS M&S FOOD! my arse.

·
Registered
674 Posts

"whats all gone?"

I mean WTF .. why does the kids have the resources to draw in the toilet with him, and... well its just not right... I HATE that advert!
Must admit - first few times i saw that I laughed - the kid at the start saying "poooor, that smells" gets me everytime! Reminds me of myself laughin as I leave a friends bathroom like Chenobyl!

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Confused.com and Elephant ads are crap too.

Not seen Carol Vorderman pushing loans recently. Did she get canned after so many people complained about her pushing them so hard?

·
Registered
1,416 Posts

"whats all gone?"

LOL....That is EXACTLY what i thought..!, and hes got a really annoying dubbed voice.

·
Super Moderator
50,206 Posts
Any male or female fragrance ads,such as Hugo Boss etc. that depict the worlds most stunningly attractive models living lifestyles that most of us can only ever dream about just because they've covered themselves in some liquidised wild flowers.I've tried it,and I'm still sitting in a terraced house in West Sussex typing this,why haven't I been magically transported to the carribean where I can go kitesurfing 24/7?

Chris.

·
Super Moderator
8,768 Posts
The new Gillette ads get right on my nerves. Didn't bother me until the other half pointed out the cheesy smiles on the blokes faces. I'd guarantee that the next time you watch it, it'll make you want to turn over.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts