Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Santa got me a supercar driving experience for xmas and this leaves me with a dilema. Please tell me which car outta the list you'd pick to drive and why? And also if you've driven any of them and what your experience was like

Here Goes:

• Ferrari 360 Modena
  • Porshe 911
  • Lotus Elise
  • V8 Touring Car
  • Aston Martin
  • Lamborghini Gallardo
  • R8
  • Ariel Atom

Atom is 0-60 in 2.9 secs !!![au]

To be honest I have no idea which one, I wanna drive all of them for individual reasons but can only choose one, help me out chaps, please

·
Registered
539 Posts
Ive driven the gallardo, fantastic soundtrack and superb drivability but didnt quite feel exciting enough. Id say porsche or aston!

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think i've narrowed it down to either the R8 or the atom. Has anyone driven the Porshe 911?

·
Chief Troll
15,990 Posts
Yeah... 911 Carrera 2, fantastic car to drive! I love porsches so that was a bit special (much nicer car to drive than the 360 too)

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
ive driven the

[*]Lamborghini Gallardo
[*]Ferrari
[*]Porsche
[*]R8

all quality cars! but then again you can get them all on the road.

drive the atom..when will you ever get the chance to drive that again??

·
Registered
469 Posts
I had a few laps in an atom and also a ferrari challenge stradale last year. atom was stupidly quick, intensified by the engine revving in your ear to 8000+ rpm

The ferrari was much more refined and I was happier leaving it later braking into corners, didn't feel like it would throw you off the road like the atom.

If I was going back I'd definitely try the atom again, and would love to try a gallardo after seeing one fly past me on a long straight in the ferrari!

Going to be awesome whatever you pick!

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
thanks guys, i'm now thinking r8 as thats over twice the price to buy compared with the atom, oh choices choices. I've been looking on you tube for reviews too hee hee

1 - 20 of 39 Posts