Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
I haven't really played GRAW at all yet. I done the first mission and played it a few times online but much prefer COD2.

Also picked up PGR3 yesterday. What a fantastic game.

Along with those 2 and Hexic & Geometry Wars, GRAW has took a back seat.
Yeah PGR3 is easily the best game on 360 at the moment (have had most of the top 10 games). My mates just landed a job at Bizarre...lucky thing!

Think ill sign up to live, if there are a few uk-mkivsers online!

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Does anyone play by HD? I just got a hdtv lcd screen so I'm gagging to get something HD to use on it now!!
yep, and its great! i've only got a 26inch lcd, and i think its great on that! everything is so clear, no blurring between objects at all! i'd love to see it on a masive screen though for comparison, cos thats mean to be even better [H]

·
Registered
146 Posts
Sorry to hijack the thread lads, but what would you recommend as a decent 2-player game on the 360? My missus is going mad because I never play on it (she actually bought me the 360 as a present a few months back!! [:O] [:D]) so what can I get that I can beat her at?

I'm thinking Table Tennis; anything else? Is there anything like the quiz / kareoke-type games you can get on the PS2...?

Or will I have to get the Dreamcast and Samba De Amigo out of the loft...!! [;)]

·
Registered
132 Posts
I play mine on a Panny Pwd8 42in plasma and also with digital 5.1 makes all the differance in one word AWESOME also for 2 player games DoA4 is pretty good along with table tennis or top spin 2

21 - 26 of 26 Posts