Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Anyone going to the above club GTi Meet next week? Never been to the worcs one only normally go to west brom, Ater moving to Stourbridge Worcs is a lot closer now.

Anyone been? Is it a good group? Nice cars?[:D]

Maybe see some of you there [;)]

·
Registered
226 Posts
Hi jubbly,

Hope you do come along and join the group. I will be there keeping everyone in check [;)]

Mr Benn normally comes along and so does Golfgirl with her R32. We are trying to get more of you guys along. Its a good laugh and very friendly.

If you need to know any more, or want to chat to other Worcestershire peeps, come and visit:

www.clubgtiworcs.com

We have a forum, so pop in and say hello. I will tell them all to be nice [:p]

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sounds good got any directions from j5 m5 I hear it's not far.

I have been in Club gti for yonks my membership no. is early 2000's only every used to go to the west mids and shropshire meets, but not to keen on the folks that go there anymore would love to find a friendly bunch of guy's. Also thinking of getting a Car medics franchise do you think many of the folks there would need this service? At a discount of course :)

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Come along Jubbly, will be good to have another Mk 4 owner attend[^]

As for being a good group - we're one of the best[8D] Usually get a good number of cars, and you can also take part in our lottery Bonus Ball competition[^]

·
Registered
99 Posts
christ im from droitwich origionally and not far from the berkley arms(is it the one on the triangle in the road??) if i get time then i might pop over and say hello to everyone if thats ok ??

·
Registered
99 Posts
yeah sorry golfgirl not a very good explenation ?? what i meant was the pub is on the main road and just before you get to it there is a turning , that road goes right past the back of it dosent it ??? oh i'll shut up rabbitng now.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Quote: posted by jubbly on 26/07/2004 16:29:14

Sounds great I will hopefully be there tuesday. What time is kick off normally?

8pm[8D]

Quote: posted by Renton on 26 Jul 2004 16:51:11

yeah sorry golfgirl not a very good explenation ?? what i meant was the pub is on the main road and just before you get to it there is a turning , that road goes right past the back of it dosent it ??? oh i'll shut up rabbitng now.

That's the one - it's right on the junction and you have to turn off right (signposted "Local Traffic") to get to the car park and entrance.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Quote: posted by Golfgirl on 26/07/2004 12:39:56

Not quite sure what you mean anbout it being in a triangle on the road though?!

Girls never could understand maps - still, I'm useless at ironing, so I guess we all have our uses [;)]

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Guys/Gal,

are there many R32's at the meet? I love my anni but have not had a good look/sit in an R32 yet :)

·
Registered
267 Posts
hi every-one im from hereford and i liked to come,normally cant make cos of shift work..but on holiday for two weeks hoooooray!!!!!.where abouts is it.directions please......cheers bigal..

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Directions are here but I've PM'd you anyway...

Might be worth PM'ing Ratty to see if he's coming because he's from Hereford and could lead the way for you[:)].

·
Registered
226 Posts
Cool! Can we interest anyone else in tagging along. Should be a good meet, will be arranging for people tp be Marshalls at the Mega Meet in September, plus Bonus Ball comp and a BVF show report [:D]

1 - 20 of 31 Posts