Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
Looks class [Y] I think the A8s suit this colour more than silver, and it has to be lowered or it doesn't look right. Good work, nice and clean as well.

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
The car looks real nice mate just two things that would set it off for
me, 1. Smoked side repeaters, 2. Anni lamps. give your car that more
stealth looking and it would compliment the tints also.

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
The car looks real nice mate just two things that would set it off for me, 1. Smoked side repeaters, 2. Anni lamps. give your car that more stealth looking and it would compliment the tints also.
Agree with you there mate, good ideas [Y]

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The car looks real nice mate just two things that would set it off for me, 1. Smoked side repeaters, 2. Anni lamps. give your car that more stealth looking and it would compliment the tints also.
its funny that you say that because i was thinking about anni lamps just the other day!!! [;)]

·
Registered
811 Posts
Looks Stunning in that colour...... very nice ride mate I would consider the following ot enhance the look and compliment your current mods:

- Anni lamps as people have said

-colour code the valances

-loose the mud flap (personal opinion)

-colour code that rear badge

All in all, VERY nice and loving the wheels on that colour!

·
GT TDI 176BHP 428NM
2,121 Posts
Ive never seen a Golf that colour before?! Is it unique or a rare option at the stealers?

Anyway, the colour and the wheels make it look like it belongs to a stately home owner! Nice one.

GT 130

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Looks fantastic mate, the wheels suit it a treat and Berry Red is a great and very unique colour choice, thumbs up from me.. [Y]

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ive never seen a Golf that colour before?! Is it unique or a rare option at the stealers?

Anyway, the colour and the wheels make it look like it belongs to a stately home owner! Nice one.

GT 130
cheers mate, its canyon red a pearl paint,it is/was a option, the car is a highline so not sure if it was unique to them as av not seen a other one, the boy that i bought the car off of said he had to wait 6 months for vw to get one in that colour with black leather and all the toys!! i was looking for a black 3 door one until i seen this one !!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts