Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, does anyone know where i can get hold of a wings west G-spec rear roof and or rear window spoiler in the UK.

Cheers, Mike [^]

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Quote: posted by Tabs on 25/11/2004 09:25:09

Thought I'd stumbled on to Vortex for a moment...

Because someone wanted wings west or our replies?[:I][:D]

Anyway mate, wings west is a bit jap for me so i apologise in advance if my reply was a bit sarcy. Your local halfords should be able to get wings west for a good price.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hmmm, ah well we all got a different boat to float!! I didn't think the idea would go down brilliantly but c'mon!! I just want to do something different, to make sure my ride cant possibly be mistaken for stock or someone's elses.

I'll put the pics up if i go through with it [^]

Cheers for the links...oh, and the abuse, i love that too [:D]

Mike.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Quote: posted by Mike_20VT on 25/11/2004 11:37:08

hmmm, ah well we all got a different boat to float!! I didn't think the idea would go down brilliantly but c'mon!! I just want to do something different, to make sure my ride cant possibly be mistaken for stock or someone's elses.

I'll put the pics up if i go through with it [^]

Cheers for the links...oh, and the abuse, i love that too [:D]

Mike.

Awesome, you'll fit in perfectly here [:D]

What about some custom work? Maybe a projektzwo bumper/valance smoothed in?Or a projektzwo R32 esque kit?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I love the r32 kit as standard so maybe my own take on that might be worth looking into. I do like my mesh as you may have guessed [:I] and my grille is out atm as it happens so i think i'll not bother putting it back in and instead fit a kamei mesh one or something similar. The body is completely standard atm and its always hard to make a start!!

Mike

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
If everything else is standard, i personally think a wings west spoiler(s) will look even more silly as its so big it needs bumpers, skirts etc.

Have you ever seen a standard nova with the massive double spoiler things?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
True, cos i haven't got the money for the rest of the bodywork atm. It is crying out for a spoiler though [^]

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Dont do it !! [:O]

Go the R32 or another nice OEM'ish looking route, I know it wont gain you as much "Respect" down at maccy dee's. [:D]

You need thick skin on here for posting stuff about WW.[B)]

Good to see you see the funny side of the post feedback too[^]

1 - 20 of 24 Posts