Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Many thanks to Faizaan ((Flyfs6) who kindly hosted and provided the venue), Daniel (Tylerama), Mo (Mo) and Amar (Amar) who all came and had their windows tinted. Thanks Liam and Mark for trailing down all the way from Leicester to do our cars. I am really pleased with mine!

~ Maxie

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Tabs - yes have taken some pics but I am forever being blocked from displaying them! In my posts, I hit 'browse', then s elect the file and hit 'post' and it appears all my files are too big (that's the message I get when i have hit 'post'). Surely they can't be bigger than what everyone else is posting on here (approx 300kb per pic). [:S]

~ Maxie

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Many thanks to Faizaan ((Flyfs6) who kindly hosted and provided the venue), Daniel (Tylerama), Mo (Mo) and Amar (Amar) who all came and had their windows tinted. Thanks Liam and Mark for trailing down all the way from Leicester to do our cars. I am really pleased with mine!

~ Maxie
Was Amar there? I didn't see him...Amal (Mister_E) was there though ;)

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Soorrreeeeee Amal! I was chatting with Mo afterwards on the messenger and he was calling you Amar, so I thought I had got your name wrong and cringed that I was calling you Amal all day! Thanks for putting me right! Good to see you; looking forward to seeing that Anni kit on your car soon.

~ Maxie

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
"cool pics maxie.. cheers for organisin a good gb ! that's a nice driveway eh.. a heavily modded R, an anni gti, two agu's and a nice diesel too ![:)]"

Welcome Daniel! Good to meet you too after all those frantic emails of last week organising numbers etc! Am interested in the Brighton meet (weather permitting). Anyone else going on here?

~ Maxie

·
Registered
5,827 Posts

~ Maxie
Was Amar there? I didn't see him...Amal (Mister_E) was there though ;)
Hehe.. I noticed that in max's post, but didn't wanna mention it in case I was wrong !

Hi mister RAAAAH ! Love your plate [:)]

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
"cool pics maxie.. cheers for organisin a good gb ! that's a nice driveway eh.. a heavily modded R, an anni gti, two agu's and a nice diesel too ![:)]"

Welcome Daniel! Good to meet you too after all those frantic emails of last week organising numbers etc! Am interested in the Brighton meet (weather permitting). Anyone else going on here?

~ Maxie
It was wasn't it.. felt like a plan had finally come together ! [:D] I did get your voicemail but not til saturday eve ! Missed it in the malarkey of getting my number ported across !

Yeah, loads of us.. details here Maxie : http://www.uk-mkivs.net/forums/280828/ShowPost.aspx

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Cheers mate, was nice to meet you and the others. Will definately be getting to more meets in the future.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Shit really wanted to get mine done, especially since i only live maby 10-15 minutes away in Leyton!

Damn weddings getting in the way!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts