Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who has done your tints in the Northwest?

Looking to get 35% sides and rear on an 04 Bora.

Is there a while-u-wait place or someone who will come out to where I work to fit?

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Tinter, if you're willing to come up to the NW, i wouldn't mind having mine done, but where would you do it, don't you need a garage to do it in? Also i forget the prices, how much for a 3 door? [:p]

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
tdi rs,

Am based in Warrington but work in Skelmersdale.

Tinter,

Problem with premises as our boss has just given up the lease on the warehouse next door. Have no garage.

Looks like I will be trying to find someone local.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Try Cheshire Window Films, they are based in Warrington not got the number to hand but they are in the book. Did my old car and hope to call them in a few weeks to sort this one out. They did a really good job last time.

Reasonable cost too.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just collected my Bora from the Tint Wizard, he has done a fantastic job. 45% on the drivers & passenger windows and 35% all round the back.

Lifetime warranty and a cash discount on the quoted ?230.

Details at www.tintwizard.co.uk

Film still has some lighter patches from still being wet but assured me they will dry out and disappear.

35% is dark enough, you can't see through it in daylight without putting your face upto the window and shading it from the light.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Sunguard in Stockport are VERY good. They have done my ibiza cupra and my golf, 35%. i cant fault anything they have done, with great service. 0161 406 0011. Hes done a few united players cars too and he aint a rip off.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Just collected my Bora from the Tint Wizard, he has done a fantastic job. 45% on the drivers & passenger windows and 35% all round the back.

Lifetime warranty and a cash discount on the quoted ?230.

Details at www.tintwizard.co.uk

Film still has some lighter patches from still being wet but assured me they will dry out and disappear.

35% is dark enough, you can't see through it in daylight without putting your face upto the window and shading it from the light.
Glad you are pleased mate, he does seem to know his stuff and do a good job. [:D]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.