Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
As above, I don't do facebook. I can't understand why the whole world seems to want to run on facebook. I understand its convenience for companies who don't want the cost of maintaining their own websites, but that's no good for those of us who don't want to have our whole lives commented on constantly! Bad times, good competition [:(]

·
Registered
821 Posts
As above, I don't do facebook. I can't understand why the whole world seems to want to run on facebook. I understand its convenience for companies who don't want the cost of maintaining their own websites, but that's no good for those of us who don't want to have our whole lives commented on constantly! Bad times, good competition [:(]

·
Registered
821 Posts
Not to turn this into a facebook bashing thread, but the Times today reported that their shares have fallen by almost 50% since floatation, so maybe we aren't the only ones with the above views!

·
Registered
821 Posts
Not to turn this into a facebook bashing thread, but the Times today reported that their shares have fallen by almost 50% since floatation, so maybe we aren't the only ones with the above views!

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
I think the 50% fall would be more to do with the share price being artificially raised pre-flotation than people not liking Facebook.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
I think the 50% fall would be more to do with the share price being artificially raised pre-flotation than people not liking Facebook.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts