Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The steering whell is an invention of mine, and my company WSL Development have just started selling them. This months rev's has a full feature e-mail me for more details ([email protected]) And sorry bout the max plates but they did take the nice photo's for me.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Nice ride, you just need to tone it down a little with some UK-MKIVS.NET styling [:D]

Your steering wheel looks like something from the back to the future, what information does it display.

Have you thought about some bora air vents to finish the interior off ?

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
I like the smooth look and i'm sure the anni side skirts have only made it look better.

The wheels are great too, but i'm not a fan of what i imagine is a CF bonnet, or is it just painted. Apart from that the exterior looks very good.

The interior on the other hand is not at all to my liking, but each to their own and I appreciate it must have cost a fair few ???.

What engine powers the car out of interest [?]

I drive through Dorking every day, and used to work at there (FP), am I likely to see the car on the road or is it for show use only [?].

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The steering wheel displays everything !!!

The bonnet is cf but its gone now !!!

I did the smoothing my self plus the install etc dosen't cost much then !!

Now doing a bling interior !!

Engine will be doing 230bhp after this weekend

And i'm always in dorking with this car, whats (fp) ????

·
Registered
496 Posts
I like everything bar the lights and the steering wheel. Doors look spot on.

Man i would put holes in those door speakers everytime i got in and out of the car!

What do you do with your wellies and shopping etc if you cant use your boot?!

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.