Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The steering whell is an invention of mine, and my company WSL Development have just started selling them. This months rev's has a full feature e-mail me for more details ([email protected]) And sorry bout the max plates but they did take the nice photo's for me.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Other than the lights & number plates i like it!

Crying out for r32/smooth bumpers mind!

Edited your post to add the bigger pics mate[:)]

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
Love the smoothed doors. Like Liqorice said, smoothed bumper and some GTI rear clusters would exterior mint.

Is that a carbon hood?

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Nice ride, you just need to tone it down a little with some UK-MKIVS.NET styling [:D]

Your steering wheel looks like something from the back to the future, what information does it display.

Have you thought about some bora air vents to finish the interior off ?

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
how much were you charged to have the sides smoothed? im doing this soon and have been quoted obscene amounts of hard earned.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
I like the smooth look and i'm sure the anni side skirts have only made it look better.

The wheels are great too, but i'm not a fan of what i imagine is a CF bonnet, or is it just painted. Apart from that the exterior looks very good.

The interior on the other hand is not at all to my liking, but each to their own and I appreciate it must have cost a fair few ???.

What engine powers the car out of interest [?]

I drive through Dorking every day, and used to work at there (FP), am I likely to see the car on the road or is it for show use only [?].

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The steering wheel displays everything !!!

The bonnet is cf but its gone now !!!

I did the smoothing my self plus the install etc dosen't cost much then !!

Now doing a bling interior !!

Engine will be doing 230bhp after this weekend

And i'm always in dorking with this car, whats (fp) ????

·
Registered
345 Posts
Same wheels as me, not as big as mine tho. Only joking dude, nice car. I'd drop an inch for smoothed doors. Smooth those bumpers as well and it would look quality

Posted Image

·
Registered
496 Posts
I like everything bar the lights and the steering wheel. Doors look spot on.

Man i would put holes in those door speakers everytime i got in and out of the car!

What do you do with your wellies and shopping etc if you cant use your boot?!

1 - 20 of 63 Posts