1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
audi tt rs4 genuine

part number 8d06010257

other numbers on wheel are 8.5j x18h2 et20

a quick responce would be appreciated as these are offred to me for under a ?100 read somewhere on here that genuine rs4 wont fit ????????????

thanks gareth and wendy

·
Registered
857 Posts
thinking about it, i think the audi wheels will be 5 x 112 so dont think they will, but if its really a lot cheaper and for genuine wheels would be worth getting adapters mayby?

·
Registered
857 Posts
just read your post again, for ?100 id go for them anyways and just get adaptors if the PCD is wrong, replicas go for ?500 so your getting a bargain

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yep but so much knowlage needed to findthe right adapter been reading some posts about offsets andallthings like very scary

thanks again

·
Registered
857 Posts
yep but so much knowlage needed to findthe right adapter been reading some posts about offsets andallthings like very scary

thanks again
its easy all you would need is 112>100 adapters, H&R make these i think, just keep to a low low width of adapter, like 5mm as the ofset is already quite low [Y]

·
Registered
263 Posts
I am pretty sure that all Audi TT's are 5x100 PCD as they are the same base as the MK4's. Just like the previous gen Audi A3 (the S3 shape).

Bargain anyway!

·
Registered
650 Posts
After checking a few adverts in PVW , 35mm (?140+vat) adapters giving I think the wrong offset.A shop near me is selling brand new RS4 reps. for just under ?300.So only a bargain IMO if the wheels fit without adapters

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
To cut through the BS.....

Genuine RS4 wheels will obviously fit an RS4 which is an A4 chassis and thus 112 PCD.

The fact that Audi then made the same pattern wheel in 100 PCD to fit the A3 as well, then throws up some anomalies. They can quite easily be genuine Audi RS4 style (but not replica) wheels which were fitted to the A3 sport and will bolt on to a MkIV without adaptors.

Simple answer is, if they've got an Audi part number on then they shouldn't be replicas. If your Audi dealer has matched the part number then the choice of using an adaptor is up to you - I wouldn't, I've seen too many rally cars on three wheels after one has snapped.....

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
didnt go for them in the end so he put them on ebay and they went for over ? 250 as they wouldent have fitted with out the adapters so i think i will go for the replicas

thanks all the same everybody

1 - 17 of 17 Posts