Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
even though i'ma b bit pissed

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

what a loser! Lahoo, ze heerrrrrrrrrrr!

·
Registered
628 Posts
leather is bad in winter.bet he has to soak his driving gloves in de-icer and wear chainmail butchers gauntlets to stop himself piercing his wrists when he whacks his car off the curbs whilst under the influence of hard drugs,which obviously he often is!

check out his sunburn below which he inflicted upon himself when he opened his sunroof one hot day in july

]Posted Image

now he has a face like a careless bee keeper!

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
That thing is lethal for so many reasons, I can't believe it's legal. Take a total nutter to use it, and I don't believe they generally buy Golfs - or do they? [:S] Doesn't even look like a Photchop - if it is, it's good. Somebody's having a laugh, I hope!

·
Registered
136 Posts
these people need to be stopped early on before it's too late for the rest, I like the one about the chain mail gloves, maybe he's a medieval knight on the way to a joust, probably not though.

It does disturb me how someone can look at something like that and put it in their car , sit back and think wow that looks good, each to their own though I suppose , he paid for it the same as everyone else. Alternaitevly he stole it and changed it to play a sick joke on his friend.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
It has to be said it makes the rest of the car look a bit boring though [;)]

Agreed I can't believe it is legal or perhaps it isn't. Don't fancy banging my head of that in an accident [+o(]

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Just thinking how would you hold it most of the places I would hold it are no longer there ? just imagine having to do a quick three point turn you would lose a couple of fingers.

·
Registered
670 Posts
oh the humanity!

ok, if this isnt the right time I dont know what is. I move to legalise vigalantes, and with special sactions we should be able to punish. First thing, wrap his bell end round the steering....thing. Then stick the alloys where the sun dont shine. Then squeeze him under the car to teach him not to lower it so much, then we start to torture him.

all in favour?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts