Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a few months of waiting, and a little bit of trouble selling my MKIV (a ?6.9M bid on eBay) my new car has finally arrived.

The spec?

MKV GTI 5 Door - Extras - Leather, Xenons, High Line Computer, Arm Rest, Cruise Control , 18" Alloys and a load liner in the boot.

Cue photos .....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The badge on the engine cover...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The leather seats.....

http://www.hallet.f2s.com/bonk/seat.jpg

Two GTI's on the driveway...........

http://www.hallet.f2s.com/bonk/bonkandwish.jpg

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
That certainly is rather nice! You planning on doing anything to it or are you leaving it as is for now? You do realise it needs a clean though no matter what you say as there is a mark on the numberplate [:p]

I'm just jealous...don't hit me [:)]

·
Registered
703 Posts
wwowowowowow!

That does look amazing, I guess with the sun on the paint it looks even better.

Have fun, and yer oyu have bugs splat on the number plate i think... hehehe... some fast driving?!

I think that might have to be my next car....anyone have a job! lol

·
Registered
261 Posts
Looks fantastic! Interesting to see the honeycomb pattern by the foglight, it looks like you only have one small hole, whereas lots of other cars have various holes open!  Also is that a sensor on the right? I assume its for the xenons?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Your pics me soooo jealous. Mainly due to the fact that mine is virtually the same spec bar luxury pack2!!! Same colour and every other option!!!

I must say looks stunning (not biased of course on the red!!)

Mine should be here in the next 10days...can' wait!!

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Cheers for the nice comments, it is good to see that most people don't hate it, even if it has got too many doors.

Plans for it.......

Very little, I shall Amazing Glaze it very soon, but will wait a year before I investigate tuning. No headlamp protectors as I am told you cannot have them with Xenons on the MKV.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts