Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
I think you had a restriction put on you as it was clear you were becoming addicted. YOur family thought it was for your own good to try to ween you off the Vw Weed[:D]

When you say you can't see it, does the site load but you aren't permitted to see anything or you just don't even find the site?

·
Registered
287 Posts
Perhaps a good clear out of the cookies and history. I presume it's in your favourites list. If it is, is there an internet explorer icon next to it or a little Mkivs symbol. If it's the explorer, delete it from your favourites and clear out all the above.

Then tyoe in the address to the forum directly in the address bar and try that.

I had an issue with my cookies becoming confused.

Good luck

R

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cheers for your help, buty ive done all that.

What makes it worse is that every other web page, forum, IRC etc work fine, just uk-mkivs dont.

Even linking from email responce didnt work.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
that one, it worked a few nights ago, but no more, just stopped working, i did nothing???

Tried linking, typing in etc. Even tried following links from email notifications.

Got me baffled

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You know in the bottom left, it normally says opening page etc, well, it dont find webpage when i tye from scratch.

If web already open and i try and get on, it says opening page for ages, then the old, the page you are trying to find could not be found or something like that, ends up in c:/winnt/pagenotfound etc etc, think u know what i mean?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts