Just wondering....

I'll start it off

My insurance is 160 quid per month[:O]

Anyone beat that?

.:cat:.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
£160 PER MONTH!!? Flippin eck....... the quote i had last year for a 1.8T was £125p/m and i thought that was shocking!

Im paying £60 p/m now.... not that bad for my age i guess.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Well i have to say my insurance is no where near that, but i think one of the Kent Group, Andy Ran Was paying the same if not a little bit more than you Thos.

Where is Andy when you need him ?

·
Registered
39 Posts
I am 24 5 years full no claims, not an penalty point to my name, not even a parking ticket.

My car is a 90bhp tdi S level

I live in a good area, with low car crime,

And just because it is Northen Ireland £1000

Thos I think you win, we suffere the same problem lack of competition in the insurance market.

·
Registered
304 Posts
quote:

Originally posted by Pablo

we suffere the same problem lack of competition in the insurance market.
Never understood why so many companies advertise with " Not available in Northern Ireland" in small print on the TV ads

·
Registered
368 Posts
I think the "not availible in N.Ireland" is due to the huge amounts of personal injury claims. Seems if someone scuffs your wing mirror here they claim for whiplash! My insurance (including the missus) is only £580 but I'm 32 and the car is only group 10 - no turbo.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Due to not taking out protected NCD, I now pay £1995 p.a., 27,SP30 3 points, CD10 from 3 years ago, and 2 previous SP30 from 4 years ago. That's compared with the £850 p.a. I previously paid with 2 years NCD.

·
Registered
766 Posts
i've just re-newed and it's about £640, and i was moaning cos the added more money to it for having alloys on, but after seeing what you guys are paying i think i knocked it off

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Yeah, mine is roughly £640 but it jumps up as i pay via Direct Debit.

Not bad for 22, 2yrsNCB... and we all know that insurers hate the Newcastle with a vengeance [;)]

·
Registered
6 Posts
last year was £1050 with all mods declared (porsche brakes, Bilsteins, milteks, remapp etc) but this year is cheaper cos car has changed.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts