Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, is it possible to have a list of people who are from Wales? I'm pretty new to this site and know a couple of people but not sure how many "Welshy's" we have on here!!! Would be nice to have an updated list of where everyone is from etc and what cars everyone has? I know a few people have recently joined so how about it? Would be good to all meet up to, I've seen the threads on the one meet, either Brecon up by Story Arms or somewhere near Swansea area.

Look forward to meeting you all.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
i have got a good idea for this.

ill do up a post in a second now, ill call it Members rides in Wales!!!!!

and we can all put a pic of our car and stuff up there,then when newbies arrive they can add themselves and cars.

ill get the link up soon

Andy

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Andy, good idea actually. Then we can get a good idea of how many of us there are here in Wales, what car's we've got etc and it can be updated regularly.

Thanks,

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
I think Tom Jones is from Wales.[:p]
and im the queen from England [:D] hehe

·
Registered
198 Posts
Hi there, pleased to meet you, where in Wales are you from? I'm from Cardiff.
Hi, pleased to meet you too. I'm from (the congestion capital of Wales) Tonteg, just up the road from you.

·
Registered
225 Posts
[:D] Welshgar, from Church'us Village'us. not far from Tonteg fella :)

And this is my banger.......

Posted Image

Posted Image

(hey Ry....52.4MPG, all the way back from E38 )

Derv is the future Sir [:D]......cough cough splutter splutter.LOL

·
Registered
225 Posts
LOL, i have a pic of that S3, arse end.... its all i get too see LOL

excellent day, good to meet up ....im very very sunburnt tho[H]

·
Registered
198 Posts
Welshgar, do you park up by the new school now and then? sure i've seen your tractor there[;)]. If not def seen you on the main road cant miss those wheels!!![:p].

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I live by the Heath Hospital by the flyover near the centre of Cardiff. Just got my golf 4 months ago, so pretty new to all this.

I see Golf's around Cardiff all the time, the vast majority just standard ones, but now and again see a really good "modded" car, seen a few decent R32's and others, keep thinking, wonder if he/she is on this site?!

1 - 20 of 74 Posts