Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think its that time again, i know i did not make it last time but lets try for more people to meet up.

Whose going to start with possible dates?

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
I will come :)

My birthday in the 6th, so not 100% I could make it! Portugal on the 28th too. Other than that should be OK

·
Registered
235 Posts
Should have all the bits of fox picked out of the front of the car by then so put me down on the possible definately maybe list.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Whittlesford meet would be cool for me, Live just down the road and would be my first one, might finally get to meet some of you!!Keep me posted!

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Damn u Steve, stealing my job [:p] lol

Nah, ive been SO busy with college and 2 jobs I aint had time to arrange one of these for aaaaaaaaaaaages!

I also work 9.45-3.15 Sundays now but I normally get done about 2 ish or might even be able to get one off! if not im always free saturdays if other people are, if not we'll get some dates sorted and I will see wot i can do! Lets ged it orrrrrrrrrrn!

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Quote: posted by Cossie boy on 17/01/2005 22:13:30

no-ones stealing your job, just giving the meet a kick up the *** to get started again.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Quote: posted by zekegti on 18/01/2005 16:34:37

no-ones stealing your job, just giving the meet a kick up the *** to get started again.

r i i i i i i i g T

well, it was said in jest and I think Steve knows that....hence the '[:p]' face and the 'lol' bit...........

thanks for pointing out the obvious though... *rolls eyes*

·
Registered
147 Posts
Quote: posted by Richard on 17/01/2005 17:54:18

Should have all the bits of fox picked out of the front of the car by then so put me down on the possible definately maybe list.

Oh-oh.... that sounds bad.... any damage dude?

·
Registered
235 Posts
Tony D Posted - 23 Jan 2005 : 18:23:41

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh-oh.... that sounds bad.... any damage dude?

Huhuummm! (clears throat)

Fox 1 - Anni 0

parts required-

Lower front spoiler,

left engine shield,

Right engine shield,

Centre engine shield,

Centre front Grill,

O/S front grill,

A/C condensor rad,

Cooling fans pair of,

Front Carrier (bit that runs round the rad and form the housings for the headlights)

Radiator?

The usual sort of things that cost sort of 1200 to ?1500 you know....[V]

Coming to a Vindis dealer near you soon!!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Eerrrr YEP!![:(]

Should! have it back Tuesday, then on with the downpipe and dog & bone mount[:p]

We'd best stop bein post whores and get back to the matter of a meet.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts