Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
yeah i love it - really have a soft spot for white cars these days - my next car has to be white!!!!!!! :p

·
Registered
165 Posts
Thought this would look rubbish as I'm no fan fan of white cars but........I'm totally wrong. It looks great. Absolutely love the 3rd pic down. Great contrast to that wreck of a fork lift. Me likey!

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Cool pics [H]

In the fourth picture is that an optional extra, the grass? under the car just infront of the back wheel [:p]

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Another one! Good for you mate. Looks so clean. Always wondered what mine would like with a set of those rims. Any more photos please?

Find that I mine attracts attention when it's really clean as there are so few white ones about, but when it's dirty it looks like an old wreck. What about you?

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cool pics [H]

In the fourth picture is that an optional extra, the grass? under the car just infront of the back wheel [:p]
It was a leaf (just took it out) not grass might have to photoshop it out.

The camera does lie the car was filthy in these pics. cant wait to give a good polish and take some more.

The forklift is way cooler than the car it is made by Climax and owned by Premier forktrucks maybe Mr Denton is branching out.

Thanks for the comments people.

Here are some more photos for you (pope1)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Nice car! [y]

How much of a biatch is it to keep clean being a diesel??

Although I dont think it sounds too bad fro myour comment above [:)]

C

·
Golf V R32 3.2 250PS DSG / Golf IV TDI-R 200PS
1,870 Posts
Very Very nice! I think I prefer the unphotoshopped version, but a height drop somewhere between the original and the shopped version would look great! IMO I think your car would look great with OEM Xenons and Hella R/C/C/Rs.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Car now has a black badge and some sexy wolfsburg plate surounds that i have had for about 3 years. Have next week off work will try to give it a clean and take some piccys.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Looking forward to seeing that.  I didn't have the gonads to risk a black badge when I changed my grille recently.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts