Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can decide if a white leather interior would look any good in my black golf 1.8t.

Does anyone have pictures of their golf with interiors other than black?

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
That second pic is my idea of a perfect MK5!!! its mint!

I would have black leather tho!

Those RS6 alloys really suit it!!! wow

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Cream maybe, tan/biscuit better, but white?? Ok on a 1980's lambo, but possibly a bit chav/maxy P!!

I do like the beige recaro trim though, so a black car with a biscuit/tan interior would look pretty nice I reckon. White may be too "fashionable2 and look nasty when it got a bit grubby too. But lighter interiors on dark cars are good, especially in summer.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
what about black car, with black leather (maybe black headliner too?), black alloys, black calipers, all black/tinted lights...

now that'd be cool

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Quote: posted by GreenBeast on 23/02/2005 22:00:09

what about black car, with black leather (maybe black headliner too?), black alloys, black calipers, all black/tinted lights...

now that'd be cool

panther golf!! [:D] (that is my ideal car... maybe red calipers tho to set them off. I got all of thjat bar the fact that my car is silver!!.. dang!) [:D]

·
Registered
628 Posts
never seen an interior like mine yet.it has black and silver grey leather recaro's and matching door cards.

when i get a digi cam and learn how to do pics you chaps can tell me what you think.

·
Registered
296 Posts
where the hell u gonna get white interior from for a mk4? Do they even make it? A custom job is gonna hurt the wallet.

Id go beige recaro for a black car - and thatll be hard to find with door cards!

Hmmmm- Panther golf with red calipers, i think me likey[:)][:)]

·
Registered
811 Posts
well being on dial up i had to wait ages for the pics, so i was all ready to say.... nah too much.

BUT now i see those pics... WOW!!! I love it! That MKV it f*cking superb! How low?

Dare to be different!

·
Registered
703 Posts
imagine cleaning it! an dont ever sit with dyed jeans or anything that might release its colour.

Other that that, it looks really elegant.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts