Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just bought a VW 2.0 SDi Diesel Caddy for work and am wanting to get a set of 18" VW/Audi Reps for it, as they are reasonable cheap at ?700 with tyres that can deal with the load in the Van.

How which one's do people think will look good on it!! I thinking RS6's will. [;)]

Posted Image

Edited: Now with photochop pic's of Van with Rep wheels on. I'm liking RS4 now can you lot help. [:eek:)]

MTM Reps

Posted Image

RS4 Reps

Posted Image

RS6 Reps

Posted Image

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
hi im selling some rs4 reps if you want them and im only selling them for ?600 which will inc delivery, and there brandnew alloys and have never been fitted to a car with really good partworns on them heres a pic of them:

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sonnys_sdi cheers for that, the wheels i need have to be MKV ofset as they have a different one to the MKIV.

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
CH's would give that VW Racing "look" but are ??? and Dan you need to make some money with your new venture first LOL!

RS6's would be a great compromise, will give your van the smart look you are after to impress your clients[8D].

Don't think RS4's would suit regardless of PCD.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Yeah - agree with 'special' there (Reflex)

CH's all the way!

(you just missed a set on eBay for less than ?500)

Posted Image

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Guys I can see this Van becoming some new project Van now "i'll just get wheels oh i'll just susp" Its all down hill from here again.... [;)]

Edited: Cheers for the pic Foxy have you seen it in The Golf magazine this month wow that Vans been stripped plus 230bhp & 330Ib.ft of Torque be nice for doing the rounds in![;)]

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
the rs4 reps are multi drilled at 5x100 and 5x112 i dont know what the mk5 pcd but theres the pcd's

at what the rs4's iv got have been drilled at. sonny

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sonny the tyre shop told me MKIV alloys need to be a 35et and the MKV is a 40et and i need the MKV fitments for the Caddy. Otherwise i might have been inquiring about your wheels.

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Apologies for digging up an old thread.

Did you fit some wheels in the end?

I'm thinking of getting the 1.9 Caddy DSG 105 for work. Does anyone know if my old MKV GTI wheels (Monza 17) will fit on this?

Would a remap be possible too?

·
Registered
13,211 Posts
i can get a SPANKING new set of RS6 reps in 5X112 but 19" with tires for 800 quid if you are interested ?

NEVER been fitted to a car as of yet and wrapped in plastic

drop me a PM if you want them mate

Andy

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Read this treat is like fright night..... lol.. Caddy was sold ages ago to make way for a 130bhp Transporter trendline,86bhp caddy was not upto the job one bit... lol

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Stop it please already got 20" on it & a new sound system might be getting coilovers & a free remap next.... lol

It will get upgraded at some point but still another year & a half left... Let me see that out before we talk new... lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts