Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok i am planning on getting some KW V1 Coilovers soon hopefully and i want the car low so obviously i am gonna need to replace the front arb!

Which ARB is gonna be best for lowness and without catching?

An R32/S3 ARB which i believe fits on the KW coilovers or the Eibach big loop ARB?

Thanks!

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cool, thanks both..seems most of these arbs seem to be ok then.

both ur cars sit really well.....i want coilovers!!!!!

@bowdie where did u get ur v1's from? best place i have seen is www.tunershop.co.uk @ ?530

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ahh cool, so there will deffo be no rubbing with the r32 one, nice!

also liking the price on the r32 arb much more :)

@ caged, is the stealers gonna be just as cheap for the r32 arb? also do i need other bits or just the arb?

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks for that bowdie!

yeah i was considering fk's, but i like the stainless steel factor on the kw's, thats whats drawing me towards them and the fact that u can use an r32 arb!

decisions decisions....

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
well i went ahead and ordered some KW V1's this morning from Demon Tweeks! Costs is 650 fitted and tracked etc......so i am pretty pleased with that!

sits nice cheers scot! sorry to be a pain, but do u have the part numbers for all the bits i need?

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
right ok cheers scot...so i need one r32 bar, 2 r32 droplinks and 2 r32 bushes? any bolts or anything needed? sorry i am not very mechanically minded on things like this!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.