Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,not been on the site for a bit now but decided to get another mk4,looking to get a diesel hopefully a 130bhp one. Looking throgh the Trader the other nite and was wondering what colour to go for really liking the Grey they do,saw was wondering if anyone has got any pictures to give me ideas,or pictures of any mk 4's.What to go for the Euro look if i can with some wide BBS Lm's on it,sat on some coilovers!!!!!!!!!!

Regards Ste..................

·
Registered
304 Posts
Hi Steven,

I used to drive VW Golf mk4 jazz blue. It's a great colour for golfs. I've seen Bora's and Polo's in that colour as well, but they didn't look as impresive as Golf. But of course it's only my opinion, and I don't wan't to offend anyone.

Here is the pic of my previous mk4:

jazz blue

Stan

·
Registered
857 Posts
Hi Steven,

I used to drive VW Golf mk4 jazz blue. It's a great colour for golfs. I've seen Bora's and Polo's in that colour as well, but they didn't look as impresive as Golf. But of course it's only my opinion, and I don't wan't to offend anyone.

Here is the pic of my previous mk4:

jazz blue

Stan
sweet car [Y]

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers for the reply,but i used to have a mk4 R32 in the Blue colour which is almost the same and just fancy something different now!

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
the grey is nice! what about tornado red? very bright and noticable! or reflex silver? popular but extreamly nice!

imo go for

reflex silver

black

tornado red

or dark navy blue (very different to the r32 blue)

btw there is a grey 1.4 round the corner! if u like i could take a cheeky snap 2mo and post it to u????

·
Registered
71 Posts
Id have to go with satin silver aswell,, have one and love looking at it. My neighbour has a reflex silver one, and i think satin is much brighter - even on dull days - but a pain to keep clean.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
you dont wanna get grey and the euro look, especially in the north west, theres allready one of those in town with that look.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Cosmic Green is an excellent colour choice, seems quite limited edition, I have only ever seen about 3 MK4s in that colour, and a Polo so must be exclusive [:D]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts