Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where is the best place - preferably online to get brand new VW spares?

If a good place that sells genuine parts cheaper than a dealers only has a phone number then I would be happy to see that too

Or if there are any places that sell good quality pattern parts I would be happy to hear as well

Cheers

·
Registered
3,437 Posts
There are several VW shops on ebay, but they are generally same price as the dealers + postage.

TPS is worth a try- google them.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
engine spares mainly but would be handy to have a bank of resources to be able to get things like Interior/exterior panels and stuff like that i guess?

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
I tried TPS a while back and its trade only
I've used TPS in the north east quite often, if am nice a sometimes get trade price, but most of the time their prices are ok anyway.

Place i also use is called GSF car parts, also quite good on prices

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
GSF looks good Ive driven past the scotswood road branch many times without even realising it was there
Thats the one i use, used to be a regular basis. Havent been for a while, money going on the house i just bought instead of the car...........unfortunately, then again thats a good thing means nothing has gone wrong for a while (fingers crossed)

·
Livin' by the sword
5,180 Posts
If the part your after is shared with a SEAT.... try David at SERE!
Top man, David. Genuine spares at real discount prices and delivered as well. Always my first port of call for VW and Seat parts.

·
Registered
676 Posts
If the part your after is shared with a SEAT.... try David at SERE!
Top man, David. Genuine spares at real discount prices and delivered as well. Always my first port of call for VW and Seat parts.
Hello guys and Merry Christmas,

How we get in touch with David?

All the best for the 2011!!

·
Livin' by the sword
5,180 Posts
David can be contacted at his works number. Ask for...

Seat Parts Manager : David
Hawthorne

Tel: 028 90 205100

Tell him you're on UK Mkivs forum and you should be okay. However, he's sometimes rather busy.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I've bought a lot of stuff from vwspares.co.uk and they've always been good.

buypartsby.co.uk is worth a look as well + all the others mentioned above.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for all the suggestions - they are all really helpful and some good websites had been mentioned there so thank you everyone for contributing

1 - 17 of 17 Posts