Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm trying to think of a way to store my cd's in my golf without losing easy access.

I know of those holders you put on your sunvisors but I don't really like them.

Does anyone have a good idea or a mod wich does this?

Cheers

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think I'll just have to keep it simple.[:|]

I do have an Ipod but I don't like to carry it with me all the time so I just stick to an ordinary case aswell.

·
Registered
75 Posts
German company "Fischer" (or something) do a really nice in-dash CD holder.

No idea where to get one from tho - cos I want!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Simple, I keep mine in a black zip up case that stores 2 cds next to each other. This case is them kept in the pocket on the rear of the passengers seat.

The case is made from a similar material to the seats and is the same width as the seat pocket. Once in the pocket it is practically invisible and I have got 100 cds in there.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
cant believe no ones mentioned this !

I keep my cds stored on my sun visor using a case-logic visor cd case. Looks similar to this :-

Posted Image

Posted Image

Although thats not mine. It hold 30 cds and I dont know how I did
without it ! Changing cds even at the traffic lights is a brezze [H] Of
course, its on the passenger side so I can get to them easily while
driving

·
Registered
586 Posts
I'm with nudda on this, sunvisor for the ones I use most and a case in the glovebox for the not so popular ones but now and again I take a notionfor! I really would like to start keeping gloves in my glove box!
Only problem with the visor is that some of the spaces are a bit stretched from having more than one cd in them so if your going round a tight corner with the visor down there is usually a mass exodus of cd's onto the passenger footwell.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts