Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
illegally?

pastieman cant seem to get a working ink from anywhere.

its the harry potter film we want to watch.

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
when you get into them they are all scams or full of viruses

anyone watch online regularly or know where i can watch harry potter? done want to go the pictures (embaressing)

·
Super Moderator
50,250 Posts
when you get into them they are all scams or full of viruses

anyone watch online regularly or know where i can watch harry potter? done want to go the pictures (embaressing)
That's the price you have to pay for piracy[:p].Get down the cinema and watch it on a screen 20 feet across instead of a poxy little one at home where they'll be people a LOT older than you.Prove you're a man and not a mouse[:$].

Chris.

P.S I love Harry Potter films,I think they're absolute genius and transcend all age barriers[<:eek:)].

·
Registered
247 Posts
the only places you're going to get scams/viruses are the places which you get from a basic google search.

i completely condone piracy, weeds out the pathetic hollywood movies - if i see a good movie online i'll either buy it on DVD or go see it at the pictures if it's still around. i'd then recommend it to anyone who i met for the next two days.

industries have to adapt, simple as that. same thing applies for the music industry - artists need to rely more on live shows rather than record sales. it's only those mainstream artists who suffer from people not buying CD's nowadays and i really couldn't give two ****s if Justin Bieber has to settle for a smaller mansion.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.