Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,769 Posts
Me too. I think it should be mandatory to display a sticker - everytime I see a MkIV, this goes through my head, "I wonder if........................."

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
yer like gfunk says local meets is best place , and theres 3 stickers to choose from , theres a few meets comin up over next few months so you will be able to pick one up very soon [;)]

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
nos mate........for those that aint got them, do we know if anyone is bringing them to the RR day on the 17/7/05???

i have one in my back window, the black one with red...

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Good question dont think there are , think its just the top crew who got a big supply of them , but im at santa pod the weekend previous to so will buy a few for down are neck of the woods ,

il pm tabs and seem if i can buy some for us little people out in essex [:)]

ive got two in the back of mine

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
just sent pm to him askin if it was possible to have some for down are way either to sell on or buy and then sell on

didn't realise you was the un official essex co-ordinator , does the un offical essex co-ordinator ever need any help co-ordinating un officaly

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
I'll send some to nosaj this week. Haven't had a chance to sort it out as of yet.
Cheers Tabs, nice one [:D], let me know how you wana do this ie i pay for them , or send in money when sold either way i dont mind [:)] il pm you my address

will be nice to have some for us essex people

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'll send some to nosaj this week. Haven't had a chance to sort it out as of yet.
Cant anyone just get some 'mail-order' style, why do we have to go to a
meet - i live in cornwall, there arent any proper meets down here.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts