Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As above, i like them as they small and subtle unlike the bigger sticky out standard MKIV spoiler (IMO). No offense to anyone that has that spoiler i just want something more subtle.....

·
Mk4 for 13 years
993 Posts
Im interested too but have tried all over. The best I have found so far is around ?145 (+?12ish delivery) from vagparts. That is unpainted and with the site discount. Have not enquired about a GB as im not confident to run one myself.

I have found everywhere to be rather expensive if your after the R32 one.

·
BORA owner!!!!!!
1,624 Posts
I,d be interested in an r32 spoiler as well, better if someone could get a GB started!!!

·
Registered
637 Posts
OH GOD HERE WE GO!!!

R32 Spolier GB - lol

If there's enough people interested I could see what I can do..

Can't gaurntee anything before Christmas - as the parts would have to be ordered from VW in Germany and they close for Crimbo soon as don't re-open for quite a while [B)]

Shall I get some prices together and make a post in the GB section??

C

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Quote: posted by Shaq on 10/12/2004 10:11:03

OK I'm on it [:D]

Prices in @ ?167 each delivered via next day delivery and thats the TRUE R32 one not the R-Line one which is slightly different!

R32 Spoiler GB

C

ealier in this post some one say ?145+12 p&p from vagparts that is only ?157 with out a gb[?]

·
Mk4 for 13 years
993 Posts
I made enquiries on both the standard GTI one and the R32 one from vagparts and this is the wording of the reply email I received:-

"Thanks for the enquiry on the spoilers the GTi and R32 spoilers are both

?142.45 at mk4 club price shipping would be ?12.00"

I presumed that included vat, but now am not sure. I would like one, but they are out of my price range at the moment and im leaving it for now.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts