Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As above really, putting the coilies on soon and don't want to take the sump off! Can't find anywhere to get a lift kit from..... Anyone any ideas?

Paul...

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
intrested if moose replys with how much from him,,, but reading from the creation page, it says about making the driveshafts at a better angle, how, as it will make the engine higer, thrus more angle on the shafts?

·
Registered
677 Posts
[quote user="ryno"]

intrested if moose replys with how much from him,,, but reading from the creation page, it says about making the driveshafts at a better angle, how, as it will make the engine higer, thrus more angle on the shafts?

[/quote] when you lower your car it alters angle of drive shafts using engine blocks it lifts engine higher plus it also puts drive shafts back to almost normal angle

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
am i being blonde, cant figure that out, engine higher, than it is now would make the shafts at an almost abnormal angle, if we dropped the engine i can see the angle of the shafts straighting out, if you get what i mean!

·
Registered
882 Posts
When you lower your car, your engine gearbox are lower to ground yes....? Well by lifting engine back up it is at almost stock height (eg before lowering) putting less strain on shafts and cv joints etc...make sense now?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.