Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had a look on ebay all I can find are replicas? If you are getting replicas what are the decent ones?

The only mk4 original I found was damaged and cable tied up and that was still £230ish
Posted Image

Help please
Posted Image

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm not really tooo much of a fan of the anniversary one i'd rather just get my standard one colour coded..

I am not paying £400 for a bumper and then paying to have it painted still thats a joke lol thats without getting the side skirts and getting my rear bumper sorted :/

·
London Refurbs'
5,615 Posts
Rear bumper is around the same and the skirts are between 2-300 lol All unpainted too.

Peter

·
London Refurbs'
5,615 Posts
Thats why im just going to smooth some Votex valances into my standard bumpers if i can ever find any.

Peter

·
Registered
257 Posts
Found all my kit (oem) on eBay over a period of time . Got the front bumper brand new delivered by the seller from up north and all he wanted in return was a cuppa lol
Side skirts and rear from a guy in London , cost all together ?490! Bargain me thinks :)

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
yeah you should defo keep an eye over ebay for used ones..becareful for cheap fake ones mate..

why not trying the jom cheap ones mate? i've heard a lot of good reviews on those..cant be that bad

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
i also got a r32 front from waterwagons on ebay and it fits great. £120 delivered. has them in stock.

not as deep as a genuine one but with an lcr spliiter it will look great.

·
Registered
114 Posts
i also got a r32 front from waterwagons on ebay and it fits great. £120 delivered. has them in stock.

not as deep as a genuine one but with an lcr spliiter it will look great.
exact same one as i have, how easy was it to fit the lcr splitter to it?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts