Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was talking with Pat today and we were both wondering... When is the next meet?

I'm just curious, but is it too soon to ask since the last one AND the VW Festival to be having another? [*-)]

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
I've been missing out on a lot of shows/meets recently due to one thing or another so a NW meet would be more than welcome.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
I have missed out on at least the last two NW meets... could even have a NW meet on the wirral if ya wanted [;)]

·
Registered
682 Posts
Wahey! Thought everyone had lost interest in another NW meet. Must admit though,we do seem to be stuck in the middle of the show season,plus quite a few people are away on holiday etc. Anyway,im deffo up for another meet,wirral not too far away,Romper was good last time as well,so really dont mind. We do need to decide though,otherwise we'll still be trying to plan it at christmas. Paul.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Must admit though,we do seem to be stuck in the middle of the show season
Which is exactly why we should keep it up lads, let's not let it slip due to show season!

After all, we don't know how long this fantastic weather will last!!! [Y]

Mind you, i don't think it will be long until the next one... Once Mr. Tabron gets wind of this thread i'm sure he'll want to set a date so he can bring his shiny new beast to show off!!

P.S. On another note, i think the wirral will be too far for some of us, and since no-one ever has complaints about the Romper, i think it'd be a shame to change the venue! [:D]

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well make sure you get a new clutch for the Jalopy before you do come!! [;)]

P.S. Good luck on choosing a name, that's gonna be a tough one! (Answers on a postcard!) [Y]

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Howabout an evening meet as its light till 10
One word Andy.... Midges!! [:'(] So probably not a good idea! [;)]

@ Mark, what are your thoughts? [:D]
Wimp, scared of a few little flies. I eat hundreds of the buggers every night on my Mountain Bike LOL

I think a Wirral meet would be decsent on a weeknight, however we would
have to see who would be up for traveling that far, how about a poll?

·
Premium Member
25,430 Posts
Well make sure you get a new clutch for the Jalopy before you do come!! [;)]

P.S. Good luck on choosing a name, that's gonna be a tough one! (Answers on a postcard!) [Y]
Getting done today, it should only be the slave cylinder for the clutch, thank god.

I still reckon a week day meet the Romper would be good.

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
I still reckon a week day meet the Romper would be good.
What about next thursday evening? (21/07/05)

Beddie and I were gonna go for a blast in the cars and GaryM had made noises about joining us for a drive at some point; this could be an ideal evening, and if people want to a short drive afterwards......

·
Registered
7,468 Posts
I can't do next Thursday 21st, or Thursday 28th [:'(] don't let that stop you lot tho I can always come to the next one!

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
I can do next thurs.. and would be up for a drive... Don't worry about me, I'll keep up.. Got my 0-60 down to 10 secs! lol

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Im having an awful time at the moment with regards to meets.
I thought I had an exam next Wednesday evening but just realised its actually Thurday evening 18.30 - 21.00 so I won't be able to make it.

What with missing Santa Pod last Sunday due to brake pads (which im in the middle of changing now) and then this, its making me very miserable indeed [:(]

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.