Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as above, would be good to put a few faces to the names, and see everyones cars, does anyone have regular meets i am in sunderland

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
I was just going to post this up mate and saw you already have!! [Y]

After a cracking lil meet last time whats say we have a lil xmas gathering? How does the week between xmas and new year sound,be good to catch up with you all n fing out if santa was good to you!!

Im txt Andy n see if we can get the ball rolling

Lee

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Im sure Christian n Paul would be game mate,Chris and Ray aswell,ill txt them and find out,think we should set a date so people can commit,when do you reckon?

27th,28th or 29th?

Start a proper list mate [Y]

Would be good to see everyone!

Lee

·
Registered
6,215 Posts
Im sure Christian n Paul would be game mate,Chris and Ray aswell,ill txt them and find out,think we should set a date so people can commit,when do you reckon?

27th,28th or 29th?

Start a proper list mate

Would be good to see everyone!

Lee
not sure on the date,am just waiting to find our when my lass is not working.

The meet will be at DL1 1XY Mc Mullan Road Darlington fast fit express

The date will be 28th Dec as this is a bank holiday

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=darlington+fast+fit&sll=54.834116,-1.516113&sspn=0.062682,0.181446&ie=UTF8&hq=fast+fit&hnear=Darlington,+UK&ll=54.522676,-1.524096&spn=0.030337,0.090723&z=14

1.ANTHC123

2.Wilkymk4-lee

3.B-unit

4.Maxitrol-andy

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
so we have a place, now we need a date, does everyone take the women along like? thought it might have been a excuse to get away from her! ha

·
Registered
910 Posts
Afternoon Gents, Myself and Paul will come along for a catch up, Cheers for the heads up Lee[Y] Might even bring that boot handle alond for you[:D]

Christian.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts