Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi im looking to buy some bbs type wheels like the RC or CH only replicas or somert similar.

been looking at some ace 218 , but they are hyper silver. i want standard silver 18 inch for about ?700.

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
Why not get the real thing for ?200-300 more. If you take up the special offer at Halfords now you'll get them under a grand. Well worth it. Skip a few trips to the pub or eating out and you'll have the extra in no time.

·
Registered
128 Posts
ant going to happen? read the many other links!!!!! ?1200 for 18" some on mk5 links to been there belive me its a pain in the arse!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ant going to happen? read the many other links!!!!! ?1200 for 18" some on mk5 links to been there belive me its a pain in the arse!
i cant understand what you have posted ..... are you pissed?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Why not get the real thing for ?200-300 more. If you take up the special offer at Halfords now you'll get them under a grand. Well worth it. Skip a few trips to the pub or eating out and you'll have the extra in no time.
basically because its ?200 to ?300 more.

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
basically because its ?200 to ?300 more.
Fair enough. Have a look at www.bbsdirect.co.uk though just in case something from the aftermarket BBS range might take your fancy (unless you really must have 18s there are some that fit in your budget), these packages include tyres! Direct from the UK BBS importer.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cant seem to find anything. might have to settle for some r32 replicas. dont really like them too much though.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
cant seem to find a uk retailer that does the ar1 wheels. they are nice. any idea who sells them?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Be careful with cheap imitations. The BBS are quality items that won't corrode and have a low weight. That can't be said for some cheaper wheels. You get what you pay for.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Be careful with cheap imitations. The BBS are quality items that won't corrode . You get what you pay for.
tell that to the anniversary boys.. the polo gti boys ..the audi tt with bbs boys..

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
hi im looking to buy some bbs type wheels like the RC or CH only replicas or somert similar.

been looking at some ace 218 , but they are hyper silver. i want standard silver 18 inch for about ?700.
I really like the ACE 132 but I understand that they're not imported into this country any more

Posted Image

The you have the ASA AR1 rim which is also very sexy

Posted Image

1 - 18 of 18 Posts