Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I DUNNO IF THIS IS IN THE RIGHT THREAD SECTION OR NOT, BUT NOT REALLY THINKING STRAIGHT RIGHT NOW.

IVE JUST BEEN WOKEN UP BY MY BROTHER COZ MY CARS ON AXLE STANDS! !! ALL 4 OF MY WHEELS HAVE BEEN STOLEN..PLEASE KEEP AN EYE OUT AND ASK AROUND.

17X8 CALIBRE VINTAGE WHEELS, 1 CLEAN WHEEL AND 3 HAVE KERBING. ALL 4 WRAPPED IN, FALKEN 452 TYRES 205/40/1.

IF ANYONE SEES OR HEARS ANYTHING ABOUT IT. PLEASE CALL OR TEXT ME ON 07871954788

THANKS!

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
8,312 Posts
harsh, hope you find them dude. as mentioend keep an eye on ebay local classifieds etc

out of interest did they have lockers on?

·
Registered
921 Posts
Sorry to hear about that mate. [:(]

Maybe worth checking if any CCTV in the area and contact the police?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Really sorry mate :( hope you are reunited with them. I'm always searching ebay for golf stuff so will keep an eye out. On a side note, set up a watch on ebay so it notifies you if new wheels are listed in your area. I know it seems unlikely but these chavs have the brain cells of a knat so are cheeky enough.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks for the replies people!

unfortunately i didnt have locking nuts and believe it or not, todays list was to sort out 4 different sets of locking nuts aswell as a clifford alarm!

the one time i dont park my car in the garage and this is what happens! bunch of dicks and i hope it doesnt happen to anyone coz the way i feel right now aint good! brand new bumper which has been on the car since monday has now been mashed up!

had a photoshoot planned for today aswell. fucking pricks

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks alot. pictures were only taken yesterday! brand new front ends been on there since monday! man this feeling just sucks!

·
Registered
277 Posts
I feel for you dude i live quite local to you might be an idea to check the tyre/wheel shops in the area these div's are that stupid

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thank u and i will do as soon as i get the car back in the air and 4 spare wheels on it, i'll be making my way to local garages

·
Registered
581 Posts
I know exactly how you feel mate, I had a brand new set of alloys put on my 306 a few years back, 4 days later I had a phone call from a mate telling me my car was sat on the deck

They didnt even have the coutsey to leave it on bricks they just dropped it on the floor causing 2k's worth of damage....

It's a horrible, horrible feeling, I'll keep any eye on ebay for you mate and let you know anything suspicious pops up

1 - 20 of 76 Posts