Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope this works,just got the wheels on and the car cleaned up for my local monthly cruise. Ill get more /better photos up asap

Posted Image

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
they are 19s, got them for ?860(eventually) and its still as low as when i had the 16s on(bout 65mm down against a standard Bora)with room for more if i want(need to get the damn arb sorted tho lol)

grille and stuff next (and poss v.soon)

·
Registered
293 Posts
pure class. dont bother with a grill or anything, leave it as it is- its perfect.

they konigsport or highsport fk's?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lyons :- the ride quality has slightly deteriorated with increased noise and slightly harsher ride but not to an unacceptable level(im used to mk1s and 2s,my last mk2 was down -90 on 50 profs. lol), ive got highsports on my car and whilst extremely happy with them am thinkin of swapping to KWs. As for fitting a grill im getting a de-barred Oettinger grille which is reasonably subtle enough to pass for a standard part and definately smooth enough to fit in with my plans.

zeke gti :- I dont really fancy this cos im not a big fan of the golf front end(the boras not much better but i think this is more a bumper issue, I hate the standard valance which is why I fitted the four-motion one, I think the three holes in this help tie-in with the grilles which I painted black to match the new valance and make a huge difference to the front end whilst remainin so subtle a change a lot of my (non-VW)mates dont notice what ive done but think its better somehow at the front.

Thanks for all comments though and i will be updating this with more pics as I manage them, I really need to get some night shots and also some tracking shots

·
Registered
364 Posts
Lookin sweeeeeeeeet Daz, about time you washed n polished it though....hehe......that's me falling behind again........does your new grille leave the cut-out to fix in your bonnet like mines did?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts