Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's becoming more of a routine now, everytime I go to a shell station I always see a chavvy driver with one hand down his trousers and topping up, they always stare at my car and some of them go to take some pictures of my car when I go to pay without asking then they wheel spin off the forecourt [facepalm][facepalm][facepalm]

I really don't understand what goes in that skull of theirs, just why!? words fail to describe the epic fail of some people. Lately I've noticed most of the drivers that fit the above description happen to be driving mk4 fiesta. I have concluded it must be some sort of mating ritual as these specimen are preparaing themselves for the act and using their wheel spins in the same way a peacock uses it's feathers to attract their mate, but I wonder what mate?! I'm the only other person on the forecourt! Well I maybe a player but I don't play that game!

It's times like these that make me proud to be amongst you fine golf owners. But do worry that with the falling price of the mk4 golf it might be picked up by the likes of the people mentioned above. The fact they actually took pictures of my car I find disturbing, being a sleeper so pretty much completely standard on the outside just clean I wouldn't think it be to their taste.

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
They prob see your car and want to show you how much power they dont have lol so its done by wheel spinning out of the garage lol

Display of power [Y]

·
Registered
3,437 Posts
Unless thay now know your car is fast and a sleeper....

Maybe you are famous on some chavvy forum?

These would be worrying signs to me that your car could be at risk of being broken into/vandalised/stolen. Keep on top of security.

Taking photos of a car is often done to steal them to order.

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
lol yeah i see the same, some of them having there car meets in the petrol station?

i remember one time a guy drove into the petrol station with a 106, done a handbrake turn, then drove off?

didnt get it

·
Fast or low and slow, that is the question.
4,607 Posts
Last night I went to get some fuel and as I pulled up at the pump there was a young guy to my left in a 205 with what must have be 18-19 inch wheels (halfords specials). I dropped the suspension as low as I could when I had stopped and saw the guy staring with a "what the heck" expression on his face.

Anyway I was only putting a tenner in so we had finished and paid at the pretty much the same time. So as I got in my car and raised the car back up he was driving past me again staring and not looking where he was going. He smacked the curb with some force and then floored it, wheel spin the works!...

Right in front of a police car [clap] [cop]

As I drove past I gave him the thumbs up.

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Last night I went to get some fuel and as I pulled up at the pump there was a young guy to my left in a 205 with what must have be 18-19 inch wheels (halfords specials). I dropped the suspension as low as I could when I had stopped and saw the guy staring with a "what the heck" expression on his face.

Anyway I was only putting a tenner in so we had finished and paid at the pretty much the same time. So as I got in my car and raised the car back up he was driving past me again staring and not looking where he was going. He smacked the curb with some force and then floored it, wheel spin the works!...

Right in front of a police car

lol stop teasing the chav, cutting his springs are the absolute limit of what must be the equivalent of scene to him.

I suspect he was raping first gear because thats the only gear he can wheel spin in [li]

The guy was a typical chav just took a picture of my wheels and brakes as it's the only give away thing on my car, I was going to go out and have a word with him but I figured he didn't take a picture of my registration plate so besides the wheels and brakes there's no real distinguishable features on my car, just a slightly lowered 1.6 to any unsuspecting person. I'm a little paranoid after a mk5 Golf had all 4 wheels taken from it at 11pm a few nights back when my dad came home from work he found the neighbours car on stands with 2 wheels missing and the alarm going off, but neighbour wasn't in so couldn't do much else. Turned out they came back for the other 2 wheels sometime during the ealry hours of the morning. My dad claimed to have seen some chavs then.

This was in SE2, now Im in Reading I can put my mind at ease as it's parked in a private property for which I have permit for and around the clock surveillence and security [hunter]

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
i get this to mainley in Shell in Blendon. (i see your from bexley too) really bog the car out overlly stare at it. Dont mind but have noticed the wheel spinning off as if they have something to prove.

Thought i was just getting old grumpy. lol

·
@SprintMPW
1,758 Posts
exactly the same around my area mate

they all sit with their fiestas, saxos, corsas and puntos with huge 4-5" exhausts revving them away. police have started sitting around the areas they congrigate and pull random cars now if its slightly modded! (luckily i havnt been pulled yet)

i always drive past really slow (when i was in the old car with the lm's on) and all their heads turn seeing it glisten in the dark [:D]

i love it when they get really close behind me thinking i will race. i just go about 20mph down the road to hold them up [:D]

Mat

·
Registered
324 Posts
A gang of 'em meet up at the ASDA store in Runcorn and wait to harass any half decent car that goes to the store late at night or to the Petrol station. Many's the time I've had to toast a few of them when they've tried it on. Strangely, they have given up now. The 130i is a bit of a wolf in sheeps clothing in se trim I suppose.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
It's becoming more of a routine now, everytime I go to a shell station I always see a chavvy driver with one hand down his trousers and topping up, they always stare at my car and some of them go to take some pictures of my car when I go to pay without asking then they wheel spin off the forecourt

I really don't understand what goes in that skull of theirs, just why!? words fail to describe the epic fail of some people. Lately I've noticed most of the drivers that fit the above description happen to be driving mk4 fiesta. I have concluded it must be some sort of mating ritual as these specimen are preparaing themselves for the act and using their wheel spins in the same way a peacock uses it's feathers to attract their mate, but I wonder what mate?! I'm the only other person on the forecourt! Well I maybe a player but I don't play that game!

It's times like these that make me proud to be amongst you fine golf owners. But do worry that with the falling price of the mk4 golf it might be picked up by the likes of the people mentioned above. The fact they actually took pictures of my car I find disturbing, being a sleeper so pretty much completely standard on the outside just clean I wouldn't think it be to their taste.
Some will have a good old sniff afterwards, its pretty revolting

·
Registered
3,375 Posts

Right in front of a police car

I like this alot [Y]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts