Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
HI mate do you know the amounts you need to space the wheels..

Hubcentric spacers are the best.. drop me a pm with what spacers you need and ill get back to you with a price and delivery date..

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
10mm you can run with standard bolts.. anything over that you have to have longer bolts and obv locking nuts to keep your shoes secured..

Ill find out the latest prices pm you guys.. 10mm up 25mm are all the same price which is quite reasonable i think..

sizes available...

10mm,12,13,15,20,25mm..

I had a group buy a few months ago but didnt get much interest.. i guess you were all waiting for show season lol..

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
All quality aluminium lightweight abd bolt though mate! From 10mm to 25mm is safe as bolt through I only recomend up to 20mm to be even more safe!

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
does spacer affect handling?

quote me for 20mm & 15mm pleash
I have 20mm each side rear and 10mm each side on the fronts. It makes a massive difference mate to the handling!

I know ive 4 wheel drive etc but they do make the car just a little bit wider and that is what counts, such and easy mod and great results!

I paid £60 for the rears and i think about £45 for the fronts, all plus p&p. They were off ebay.

Dont think about it just BUY THEM! [:)]

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
does spacer affect handling?

quote me for 20mm & 15mm pleash
I have 20mm each side rear and 10mm each side on the fronts. It makes a massive difference mate to the handling!

I know ive 4 wheel drive etc but they do make the car just a little bit wider and that is what counts, such and easy mod and great results!

I paid £60 for the rears and i think about £45 for the fronts, all plus p&p. They were off ebay.

Dont think about it just BUY THEM!
Totally agree.. with the handling that is..

Paradox1 you have a pm bro..

1 - 20 of 44 Posts