Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi,just posted in the hello forum yesterday ,cleaned the car today came up nice after a quick snow foam and sour power wash,to cold to seal and wax,think my bonnet needs a respray so will phone paint shop tomorrow as it was going in on monday the 7th anyway,so back on topic centre caps,i have rs4 alloys but they have vw centre caps but there knackered so was looking on ebay but theres so many different sizes,where are the measurements taken from?

secondly the rear lock is it possible to replace the outer painted bit? but keep the same lock?

Posted Image

cheers for any help

·
Registered
246 Posts
hey there mate got the same wheels got my centres from vw for about £6 each will post the part number in a little while [:)]

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
see how you've got AXP 75PS i was trying to fill in the bit in the user cp about my car but wasn't sure which i have,how do i find this out?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
see on the back of my car just before where it says GTI theres a little what looks like a metal/plastic rabbit.what does this mean? is it a special edition interior or is it something thats been stuck on the car by previous owner?

as above post how do i find out the "AXP 75PS" version of my car?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts