Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
............ This will proabably not get too many responses, but mine is to graft the casing from the GTi instrument clocks onto mine......

Those deep gauge surrounds with the glass fronts are soooo sexy.

·
Registered
461 Posts
R32 rear lights [h] (Not that I even have the GTI yet lol... still 89 days to go [:(] ) but I have requested that they be fitted before I pick them it up so fingers crossed [:D]

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
............ This will proabably not get too many responses, but mine is to graft the casing from the GTi instrument clocks onto mine......

If I were you I'd try & put the R32 clocks in.........but then the blue/white display wouldnt match the rest though[:(]

·
Registered
2,063 Posts

If I were you I'd try & put the R32 clocks in.........but then the blue/white display wouldnt match the rest though[:(]
What have VW done about the colour of the other buttons, climate control and radio? Are they changed to match the instruments on the R32 or still red as they are on the rest of the range?

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
chip gone wrong ?
Nah! - his Golf was replaced as was a "lemon" - and Superchips said they'd remap the replacement car for free as they'd remapped the original.........very good of them!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts