Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 289 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering what type of job your involved in..?

currently im involved in retail surveying dealing with lettings of high street, out of town units for clients etc.. but looking to move to a job closer to home so that i don't have to commute the 1hour and 30 odd minutes to work and same again home..have lots of things i would like to get involved in but need some inpulse for the right direct and where to look tbh.. wouldn't mind the same job but with a firm closer to home maybe?

anyways.. whats your daily bore?

·
Registered
459 Posts
Java application development/support engineer working on projects such as sky by broadband and vignette content managed sites such as baa.com, wyeth pharmaceuticals (make anadin etc) and shell.

Very interesting work, but v hard at the same time as there is a lot involved. My role isn't just Java specific, we look after the solutions from the ground up so the team i'm in... we are responsible for the hardware upwards. The solutions are mainly unix/linux based (solaris and redhat) but we have some 2K and 2K3 boxes.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Well, at the risk of people asking if I actually drive a 2CV and wear cords, I'm a teacher. I teach 9 and 10 year olds with learning difficulties. And no, I don't use the forum while I'm at work - I'm off sick today!

1 - 20 of 289 Posts