Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In an attempt to dilute the plethora of GTi postings on this forum, I have introduced a simple question and that is, what is the highest outside temperature you have seen on your outside temperature indicator this summer?

The highest that I've seen this summer was 31.5 ?C and that was in late June early July.

NB. Owners of GTi's may reply to this question unless they find such trivia too boring to bother or were unable to gaze down at their onboard computer whilst hammering their new cars to bits!!!!

[;)][:)]

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Whether the temperature was viewed in a GTI or bog standard 1.4 it's still a boring topic!!!!!! [;)]

[|-)]
Maybe, yes, but it is a breath of fresh air, especially if you've got the aircon on! Anyway, these stats are possibly more interesting than reading about mad so and so's breaking the speed limit and acting, generally irresponsibly? Strangely, despite being very car savvy, I have only ever seen one Golf GTi in my area (Greater London) and so I don't know where they all are! No, I tell a lie. I did see one earlier this year in a VW showroom near me, although I nearly overlooked it as it was in white.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
40.5 in Caravaca de la Cruz, Murcia, Spain, last Sunday. Next!
Blimey! How did your aircon cope in those conditions?

Let's see [(40.5/5)x9]+32 that's 104.9?F - Phewwwwww, rather you than me. I cease to function, above about 32 Celcius.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.