Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.myspace.com/

Come on then guys, what, in your opinion, is the best thread ever on UK-MKIVS.net????????

Andy

this could make for some very interesting reading [:p]

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
"1.8T vs 1.8T" for me. Don't know if its even in the archive any more tho [:(]
what was it all about then???

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
The ones where he suggested you were a bit "poor" were sooo funny, when everyone pounced on him, and he retaliated in his own style............

"considerably richer than yow........"

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
My best one is...

http://uk-mkivs.net/forums/thread/132229.aspx

Buvt ze all timer gooten von haz to be ze "ankle socks" von.

I didn't make a single reply to it, just read it, very funny.

YA YA YA DAS GOOT YA?
Lol! Just read through that! Missed it completely! Quality [:D]

Ankle socks was the best in my opinion though. There are not many girlies on here now to have another though [cry]

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
The ankle socks thread is an all time classic.  On the subject of Sammyboy and his particular style of communication I'm sure I detected his presence on here a little while back under a different user name. 

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
I liked Sammyboy.

And would certainly welcome his return, there simply haven't been any juicy arguements on here since excpet maybe for that one about the English vs Scots. [:$]

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Gotta be the male cosmetics (TOM_R32 anyone ?), the ankle socks or the barm cakes threads for me ! CLASSIC uk-mkivs readin ! [:D]

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
I have tried, but miserably failed. Golfgirl is the only willing girl left!
Maybe we need to take another slant [:p]. Socks have been done. How about boots/shoes or skirts?! [:D]. I would even post a pic of me in my kilt!

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
I have tried, but miserably failed. Golfgirl is the only willing girl left!
Maybe we need to take another slant [:p]. Socks have been done. How about boots/shoes or skirts?! [:D]. I would even post a pic of me in my kilt!
Like your thinking, but don't think it would work!

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Gotta be the male cosmetics (TOM_R32 anyone ?), the ankle socks or the barm cakes threads for me ! CLASSIC uk-mkivs readin ! [:D]
Aaah - the barm cake/roll/bap/cob debate!! I forgot about that one, that's got to be one of my faves!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts