Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the subject says, there have been a good few big name and little name concerts this year, so tell us what you think was the best one you attended.

Been to a few this year, from The Fun Lovin' Criminals (who are always amazing), to a comeback concert by Wet Wet Wet who were surprisingly excellent, to my personal favourite by an up and coming Glasgow band the Cosmic Rough Riders who blew the pants off the rest that I've seen this year!!!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
not been to any gigs this year, I'm not impressed with myself.

Did go to the Live 8 thing at murrayfield, they ahd a couple of good bands playing but only a couple of songs each

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Foo Fighters - Last weekend at the NEC. It was amazing, the best I've seen them. They played loads of older stuff from Color and the Shape.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Foo Fighters last night at Earls Court, they were phenomenal, Dave Grohl is a master!

Eagles of Death Metal were a really good support band too, was very impressed, Futureheads were crap though!

·
Registered
398 Posts
Only big event I made it to was GK Global Gathering this year....Compared to Dance Valley and Tiestio In Concert 2 last year it wasn`t anything special.......still good for the UK tho....

·
Registered
27 Posts
The Hives at Norwich UEA...even though the place was packed out with little rubber 14 year olds, an amazing gig. Howlin' Pelle Almqvist has to be one of the most charismatic frontmen on the scene today.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Primal Scream OR Ian Brown at Glasto.

Oasis at the Man City stadium

GreenDay at Milton Keynes

Oasis At V2005

Kasabian OR FooFighters at Reading

One of those i guess, i cant really pick between them as they were all good for different reasons

1 - 20 of 27 Posts