Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The thought of boring ham and mustard sandwiches is just too much to cope with today, so have given them to one of my colleagues, and am going to the local subway to get a lovely meatball with melted cheese toasted sub, delish!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Spaghetti hoops on toast for me! 5 mins and counting!
I haven't had spaghetti on toast for years, think may have this tomorrow lunch, sounds like a good plan! [Y]

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Carrot & Cheese bap.

Those meatball things are lovely though from Subway, often make my own varieties of stuff they do.

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
The missus is doing Fat Fighter or some kind of slimming thing, so unless I want to cook my own food I have to eat what she's having.

Today is home made quorn chilli & a pitta bread, tastes quite nice too

·
Registered
266 Posts
A ham and cheese baghette with a pack of flaaaaaaaamin hot monster munch, with some Jaffa Cakes for afters, everyone together...full moon..half moon...total eclipse!

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Special offer from Coop - 4 cans for a £1
of Tennants Super ??[;)]....mini Hovis biscuits with cheese. Fighting my son for Jam Documents and chocolate muffins as " pudding"

What is a Jam Document. As I am in the mood for trying new things, I wouldn't mind trying one of these out [;)]

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Special offer from Coop - 4 cans for a £1
of Tennants Super ??[;)]....mini Hovis biscuits with cheese. Fighting my son for Jam Documents and chocolate muffins as " pudding"

What is a Jam Document. As I am in the mood for trying new things, I wouldn't mind trying one of these out [;)]

i may be wrong on this but a jam doc isnt that a jam sarnie with nooooo crust [*-)]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.