Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So im pretty new to the forum and haven't posted much, but the help and advise i have seen has helped me alot with my first mk4! I fort i would upload a few pictures of what i have done to the car and also could do with a few idea on what you think would be the next thing to do?

I was thinking of blue lights on the interior and also a de-badged front grill?

So from the journey home: (picked her up with a massive smile on my face)

Posted Image

Posted Image

First thing to do was find out where all the damp was coming from, turned out to be the seller put floor matts under the carpet to keep the carpet dry when viewing! so figured it out and the sunroof drain valves in the door were blocked up and the tube wasn't connected properly :/

Posted Image
drying it out turned out to be a long job.

Then i was struggling to choose the right alloys to suit the car, after a months worth of thinking i choose the rs4 b style and what a choice!

Posted Image

And that now brings me to what she is now:

Posted Image

Posted Image

What you think? and what else do you reckon i should do?

Cheers Ben

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
Looks good. I think you should detail it and sort your arch out. Looks 100 times better on those rims tho. I have always like them since i had them on my Audi A4 a few years ago.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The paint will be going to the brakes soon, but i dno wether to follow the crowd and go red or match with the interior and hit the blue?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts