Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
no wonder he isnt a member on here, or at least i asume so as there was no uk-mkivs sticker and i havnt seen that car on here,

it will prob be found on max power website.

it was a V5 btw

·
Registered
8,293 Posts
no wonder he isnt a member on here, or at least i asume so as there was no uk-mkivs sticker and i havnt seen that car on here,

it was a V5 btw
What's the chances that they've badged a 1.4 as the V5. It's probably the sort of thing that a person with that spoiler would do.

Baz

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

it was a V5 btw
What's the chances that they've badged a 1.4 as the V5. It's probably the sort of thing that a person with that spoiler would do.

Baz
the rear was compleatly badgeless, the front grille had a v5 badge, i should have taken a closer inspection to see what sort of toys it had to see if it was a v5 or taken the reg plate and did a check on it. but then i think i might have looked a bit suspicious

·
GT TDI 176BHP 428NM
2,121 Posts

it was a V5 btw

Baz
the rear was compleatly badgeless, the front grille had a v5 badge, i should have taken a closer inspection to see what sort of toys it had to see if it was a v5 or taken the reg plate and did a check on it. but then i think i might have looked a bit suspicious
Yeah just abit lol the poor owner has only got bad taste in styling, running a check on their credentials with the DVLA is a tad harsh lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts