Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
oooo audi
4,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im pondering an option and would like some feedback,

im thinking of getting rid of the bora 4mo and getting a bora diesel. im not bothered about 130 150 just a 90 or 100 bhp but must be red, the option im wondering is do you think it would be a fair swap car for car or cash my way to go about this, i dont have the funds to add money to the car and im trying to trim all my outgoings for a while.

i would like to do it but dont know how to go about it so any suggestions and ideas appreciated

·
Registered
274 Posts
It must be red lol. don't blame you tho i've got a black bora aswell and every bit of scratch shows up grrrr.

but yeh i would say try and sell your car private mate and get more £££ since it's a 4motion. then put your money on either a 130 or 150.

keep me updated how things goes!

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
As said, try and sell it private Dave. You will always get more for it than swapping/trading in.

Been looking for a diesel mk4 myself last few weeks, as i can swap the bits over from mine. £70 to do 300 miles is killing me at the mo. [:(]

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
As said, try and sell it private Dave. You will always get more for it than swapping/trading in.

Been looking for a diesel mk4 myself last few weeks, as i can swap the bits over from mine. £70 to do 300 miles is killing me at the mo.
Thats not bad at all!

£70 in mine will get me about 160 miles LOL

·
Registered
8,098 Posts

Been looking for a diesel mk4 myself last few weeks, as i can swap the bits over from mine. £70 to do 300 miles is killing me at the mo.
Thats not bad at all!

£70 in mine will get me about 160 miles LOL
But you will get there quicker
£70 in mine would get me about 800 miles and would get me there quickly too....best of both worlds[whistle]

·
oooo audi
4,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
id love the conversion way 150 pd 4mo but no funds at all,

ill try to sell privately but there is a pew problems that i have left but should be easily sorted, i just checked but i got 70 miles on 20 quid but all in 2 days i need better economy but dont want to lose the 4motion i i prefer the bora.

i can still tart it up

mark not seen you in ages, why you selling? and you have cut friends with me on fb[:$]

im also considering other colours apart from red as all red ones on auto trader are too far away, poss silver but i doo like pedro petes bora a lot

·
Registered
8,098 Posts
id love the conversion way 150 pd 4mo but no funds at all,

ill try to sell privately but there is a pew problems that i have left but should be easily sorted, i just checked but i got 70 miles on 20 quid but all in 2 days i need better economy but dont want to lose the 4motion i i prefer the bora.

i can still tart it up

mark not seen you in ages, why you selling? and you have cut friends with me on fb

im also considering other colours apart from red as all red ones on auto trader are too far away, poss silver but i doo like pedro petes bora a lot
Cheers mate, the colour is not to everybodys taste but is unique and does stand out!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts