Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm after a new front splitter for the Bora, i want somthing that looks OEM and is deeper and more aggresive than the standard one.

Also i don;t want to have to be putting side skirts on cos' i;m wanting to keep a standard-ish look....

the car is lowered 45mm and has a set of 18" Audi A8 wheels on, so anything peeps can think of that would compliment these would be great...

Thanks...

·
Registered
213 Posts
Quite a few guys have been popping Leon Cupra splitters on the
R32s. Looks pretty nice, easy fit and only ?18 from SEAT (so I've
been advised, but it might be a tad more).

VW Vortex have instructions on how to fit to the R32 but I'm sure it'll be very similar for a Bora and also easy to do.

SDF

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm still waiting for one of my mates to e-mail some decent pics to me... i can;t photgraph for s**t lol....

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Quite a few guys have been popping Leon Cupra splitters on the R32s. Looks pretty nice, easy fit and only ?18 from SEAT (so I've been advised, but it might be a tad more).

VW Vortex have instructions on how to fit to the R32 but I'm sure it'll be very similar for a Bora and also easy to do.

SDF
Cage's car shown here http://www.uk-mkivs.net/forums/340506/ShowPost.aspx [:)] Can't see it working with a standard bumper/valence setup though Boran - think you'd need R32 or R-Line.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I tried to fit an Anniversary golf front splitter to my bora, they won't fit, I can't speak for any other golf or R32 splitters though, I had to buy a Bora V5 4 motion valance from the dealers ?37 + vat.

·
Registered
95 Posts
craigv did you get the GLI valance from the dealers or you have to ship it in, my body work plans have been changed [:(] but im liking this.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I tried to fit an Anniversary golf front splitter to my bora, they won't fit, I can't speak for any other golf or R32 splitters though, I had to buy a Bora V5 4 motion valance from the dealers ?37 + vat.
i spoke to boraboy about this and he said anni ones do fit and to prove it hes got one on his bora mate.[Y]

·
Registered
98 Posts
i spoke to boraboy about this and he said anni ones do fit and to prove it hes got one on his bora mate.[Y]
Yeah it will fit the TDI PD130 as it has the same bumper as the GTI.
hes got a 1.8t mate
But you were giving advice to AndyS and his sig says Bora Highline TDI 1.9 ASZ 130PS
Thanks for the info guys, as my sig says bora highline, and as I said, I tried one on my car, I don't know if other boras have different bumper's I can only speak for mine, It didn't fit mine, but I'm glad we cleared up which it does and dosn't fit.

Thanks neil 1780

MATE!!![Y]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts